We will be leaving the hospital tomorrow morning. I can't believe this is finally here - it could not have come a minute too soon. I took Nat and Alia to Greeley to get the house ready and it felt really good to be there. I know it is going to be awesome when we have everyone home tomorrow.
We had great news on the MRI. The brain looks much better than the last time they checked in on it. The shunt is doing the job and all looks much better. The lungs are looking healthier as well. Mac will still need to be on O2 at nights for a little while longer, but that shouldn't be too big of a deal.
Christy and the kids are ready to get home as well. It was wonderful having them here to spend time with and experience this together. I am very much looking forward to getting to a new normal .
Karen is still being considered for gall bladder surgery, so pray for her on that. She still might be released by the end of this week. It would be amazing to have everyone home this week.
Pray that Christy can get some much needed rest when we get home. She is getting pretty tired and I think this trip has taken quite a bit out of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SOOOO good to read the news of McKenna Miracle is going home tomorrow! How wonderful that you will all be home together again.
Praying for a smooth transition and for lots of rest for all of you.
Wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you--enjoy family! God is good
LP
Oh Happy Day!
So glad to hear Mckenna's coming home!! home... together...
yippee!!
We are happy with you and for you!
and we love you,
Lori and Dave and the gang
Praise God!! I am so happy for you all. We will keep praying that everything will run smoothly and by Mac being home, she will do a lot better in her recovery. Will also be praying for much needed rest.
Tammi
Post a Comment