A couple of prayer opportunities have arisen (well, a couple more anyhow). First, tomorrow, Tuesday is McKenna's swallow test. They are going to give her some food and watch her esophagus, trachea, and lungs as she eats. They want to make sure that she is not aspirating her food. We would absolutely love for the results of this test to be good. We feel like that if she can get her NG tube out and start eating regularly that it would be a really good step to coming home. If the results are less than stellar we feel like Mac will probably be in the hospital for quite a bit longer with the possibility of another surgery and more complications. Please pray for her tomorrow and lift her up. We want Mac to be able to eat!
Second item of business is that while I was at a restaurant tonight I tripped and fell. I did not land on my fixator but there was a definite shot of pain in my right hip that radiated into my backside. After I got home tonight I took three Motrin and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. My pin sites look fine, though. Please pray that there is no damage, that the pain goes away, and that this would not be a set back to healing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Finally be strong in the Lord and in his MIGHTY power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes"
...we will be on our knees tomorrow
LP
Still praying for Mac and all of you. Good to see you today. Keep us posted on Mac's test results.
Post a Comment