I'd like to ask everyone to give some time to praying for Dustin as well as the rest of us. He has stopped working and put in countless hours dedicating himself to McKenna's care. I know that he may not mention it, but the weight of sleepless nights, intolerably busy days, not enough healthy eating, and stress have taken a toll on him. The length of time that this has carried on is getting hard. I know Dustin would give his life to his family and we love him for that, but he needs renewed strength, faith, and sleep. He also needs assurance that we're moving in a good and positive direction. Please lift him up in prayer tonight and this week.
A big thank you to everyone from 3t who donated their own personal days off so that Dustin could be with Mac longer. We are eternally grateful for your generosity!
Dustin--I love you!
On the same note, the same holds true for my dad, Duane who has put in countless hours taking care of my mom and the rest of the family while we are all spread so thin. Please pray for him, as well. I love you too, Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying for continually renewed strength and energy for all of you. Let us know how the garage sale goes!
Post a Comment