Okay, so McKenna being home is wonderful, fantastic, and amazing. I'm in awe of being a family once again all under the same roof. However, McKenna's needs, which she had in the hospital, seem quite magnified when added to the stresses of the other two little ones. It takes both me and Dustin to get stuff sort of done around here, just meeting everyones' needs. Which brings me to the second point.
I'm in need of some big prayer. I'm really struggling with getting off of the narcotics. It's not a pain issue. Whenever I'm running off of the meds, I start to get the chills, cold sweats, and nausea. I really don't feel compelled to increase my med dose, because I feel like it will just prolong the issues. I want to slowly taper my meds and get off, but I'm uncomfortable to say the least. This doesn't make me the greatest help around the house. So, please pray for me to get off the narcotics, to feel good, and to be a mommy to my kiddos.
My mom is also home today. She is struggling with the stress of not having help for all her needs and is in some rib pain. My dad is being a trooper and helping her with her needs. We're just all struggling with the transition of being home and all that "getting better" entails. Please lift us up.
I'm in need of some big prayer. I'm really struggling with getting off of the narcotics. It's not a pain issue. Whenever I'm running off of the meds, I start to get the chills, cold sweats, and nausea. I really don't feel compelled to increase my med dose, because I feel like it will just prolong the issues. I want to slowly taper my meds and get off, but I'm uncomfortable to say the least. This doesn't make me the greatest help around the house. So, please pray for me to get off the narcotics, to feel good, and to be a mommy to my kiddos.
My mom is also home today. She is struggling with the stress of not having help for all her needs and is in some rib pain. My dad is being a trooper and helping her with her needs. We're just all struggling with the transition of being home and all that "getting better" entails. Please lift us up.
3 comments:
TEARS are running down my face seeing that picture up on the blog!!! What a miracle you ALL are and especially YOU sweet McKenna!!
We will continue to pray for this transition time and continued healing.
I second Lisa's thoughts!! How can you not shed tears of joy, looking at those beautiful faces & knowing what the Lord has brought you all through. What a beautiful picture of his miraculous hand still at work.
WE LOVE YOU & will continue to pray for His strenghth, comfort, provision, and healing for all of you!
~Tonya
what a miracle! It's so good to see you all back together again. May you continue to draw close to God and may He continue to bring complete healing.
Praying for this transition time.
Love, Becky and family
Post a Comment