Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is where we will try to keep everyone updated with how Christy, McKenna and Karen are doing. We will also use this as a place to organize help for the family. Thanks for praying! Check out the new Morris family blog at http://themorrislife.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
PRAISING GOD HERE!!!!!! GO MAC!!!
A Cautious YIPPEE from our house!!
So good to hear! Ah sweet Mckenna...
We follow the blog all day long... Beats annoying phone calls, hey?
Although some day I may just call you Dustin and say "is your refrigerator running?" and you'll say: "ya I think so" and I'll say in a smart alec way "well you better go and catch it" and then I'll laugh hard as you hang up on me...
It'll be so good when your only worry for the day is whether or not Lori S is going to annoy you!
We love you all and we keep praying and hoping with you,
Lori Bean
Post a Comment