Christy had another chest x-ray today to make sure everything was still cool. She is on the mend and getting around a bit.
Karen is doing well. She is off the pain drip and has meds as needed. She is healing well.
Mac is moving more body parts. She has not opened her eyes yet, but she is making good progress. She is now moving her fingers on the right side which she has not done for a few days. This is very encouraging to me.
Continue to pray for the complete healing of all 3 ladies. God is doing a great work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi Morris family. I am so thankful that everyone seems to be getting better, what an awesome God we have. My son Jayden and Nat go to Preschool together and I have talked to christy on many occations. Please don't hesitate to call if Nat needs a ride to or from school or if you need any thing else (someone to talk to).
We will continue to pray for the family.
Tori McDonald
Dear Dustin:
For sure we are praying! We will also enlist our church in prayer.
Doug and Janice Burroughs
Send our regards and love to Christy and Mac.
We just wanted you guys to know that everyone out here is keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers right now. It's so good to hear these encouraging signs. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
Love,
Peter, Sandi, Peyton (and friends)
Dear Friends,
I was able to visit Karen yesterday evening and was thrilled by her progress!!! Although she still had the breathing tube in place, she was able to nod her head and smile! I mentioned to her that her spring flowers are coming up and are BEAUTIFUL and she just lit up! She smiled and squeezed my hand! I asked her if she wanted to see pictures of her flowers and she smiled and nodded her head "yes." Praise God for her rapid recovery! Although she still has a long road ahead of her, we can pray that the road will be decorated with her bright smile and beautiful daffodils! I have printed the photos of her flowers and will be taking them to her at lunch!
Hi Mac's family. My daughter Eleyna told me of what happened. I pray with all my heart that God brings his healing hand on your family. Eleyna is also going to pray for her friend and family every day.
God Bless you and keep you in his loving arms! Lacy Ramirez
Dustin,
It is great to hear that your family's healing keeps progessing forward. I am praying hard for you all. Special prayers are with your daughter McKenna. My church down here in Parker is praying for your family as well!
Veronica Yager
Dear Dustin and family,
I am praying for all of you. I'm so sorry that this has happened to all of you but God is so good and will be faithful. I pray for a speedy recovery for Karen, Kristy and McKenna.
May God continue to give you His peace and comfort during this difficult time...
Sue Thal.... Dave and Lori's sister
Dustin,
We have been thinking of you and your family and our prayers are with all of you. If you need anything please let us know, we will be glad to help.
Love
Gene, Kas, and Skyler Longworth
Dear Morris family,
We are praying for you often. Prayers for total physical and emotional healing for all of you. Please keep all of us up here in Greeley updated with any way we can be of help as Kristy moves back here for rehab. Everyone keeps asking if there is anything they can do. Please let Kristy know that she will we cared for. We love you guys and are praying!! :)
Love, Ann Campbell
Post a Comment