OK...I'm going to be working this weekend to put together a schedule of meals, house cleaning, grocery shopping, yard work, and possibly other misc. errands.
If you have not responded to one of the previous posts and would like to help in this way - would you leave a comment here on this post - preferrably by Saturday night. Let me know what you would like to help with, how often and what days work best. And please leave me your name and e-mail address. And just so my e-mails to you don't accidentally get stuck in your spam filter - my address is: wellspringmom@msn.com
Meals would be Monday, Wednesday, Friday and once on the weekend. Cleaning, grocery shopping and yard work would be weekly.
I'll gather all the comments up tomorrow night and put the schedule together on Sunday. I'll e-mail all of you with when we could use your help and give you the details you need. If you could respond to confirm that it will work for you that would be great.
Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you have as well.
Thank you ALL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I would love to do meals every other Friday if that would work for you all. Just let me know when to start, and it will be done. God bless you and Lori for all you are doing and our prayers are continuing to go up for the Morris family.
Tammi Barber
834-1397
barberct@msn.com
Lisa, We would love to provide breakfast/lunch foods, and clean out fridge if necessary. Next week or the week after would work fine. Also, Grace has offered to serve as a Mommy's helper, perhaps once a week, when the little ones are back at home with Christy. Charlie would like to help with mowing the lawn/car or home maintenance as needed.
Love to all, Kay, Charlie and family
Charlie_Sutcliffe@juno.com
Lisa and Lori,
We will be happy to help with grocery shopping and/or a meal once a month. Get in touch and let me know what is needed.
Love and prayers for God to continue His work.
Kathie Robson
454-2093
We can bring a meal and clean once a month. Doesn't really matter what day -- Wed or Fri is most likely better. Let us know what else is needed and we will be glad to help.
The Watson Gang
watsonjrchmm@mac.com
Ben Fusco
Meals, Clean days weekend yard help.
Weekdays my schedule is open. Meals are great for us anytime just give me a day and time.
Ben Fusco
reasonableservic@qwest.net
970-302-1251
I would love to provide a meal for the Morris family. I just need to know what and when would be the best time to bring one.
Charlotte Harsha
970-227-5549
tallchk128@yahoo.com
Lisa, I would love to bring a meal to the Morris' whenever needed. I'm sorry I'm past the Saturday deadline, my computer has been down. I am leaving town on Saturday the 26th and will be back in town on Saturday the 2nd. I could do a meal on Monday, Wednesday or Friday this week, or you could put me down anytime after next week. Just let me know how I can fit into the schedule. Thanks for all of your organization! :)
Ann Campbell
330-2418
anncamp2@msn.com
I would be able to help clean the house, laundry.
Please let me know
Lisa Whittaker
lisa.whittaker@fpinsurance.com
Post a Comment