(Be sure to scroll down to see numerous updates and needs after you read this!)
Since Christy will be going home let the meals begin!!
We'll start with average sized meals 4 times a week probably Monday, Wednesday, Friday and one weekend meal each week and see how that goes. Sometimes Dustin and the kids will be around and sometimes not, so she'll have some leftovers for in between nights and lunch.
Let's just set the meal delivery time at 5:30-6:00 and if that time frame doesn't work for you - give Christy a call and work out a time. Their only request is no raw onions or fish! :)
Like the housecleaning - we'll try to set up a schedule and plug people into that. So, leave a comment with your name, e-mail address and if you would like to bring one meal or if you would like to bring meals on a regular basis. (Weekly, biweekly, monthly)
She'll need her first meal tomorrow night (if she does indeed go home). If someone wants to take that and plan something that can go in the fridge for a day, just in case she doesn't get home.
Thank you ALL for the many offers to help - isn't it awesome to see the body of Christ come together like this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I would love to bring meals every other week. Any evening works so whatever you need is great.
We have been praying for all of you & have our families & friends from KS & CA praying as well.
With love,
Amy Krehbiel(Brandon's mom :))
getyourglow@msn.com
I can bring a meal on Monday(s).
Lara Rairdon
therairdons@excite.com
970-371-7497
We can bring a meal on Wednesday or Fridays every other week. Also can help with housekeeping needs or a place for Nat to hang out after school on Wednesday and Thursdays.
All our love and prayers,
The Roths
ryjennroth@msn.com
I can bring meals every week, or whatever you end up needing. I can also help with the kids and housekeeping. Just let me know what you need.
Heather Lindeen
hlindeen@netzero.net
397-9436
I can bring meals every Friday at what ever time. Also I can take Nat to school (if you like) Monday-Thursday since I take Jayden. I am so glad that you are healing so quickly. Our prayers will continue for you, Mac, and Karen.
Tori McDonald (Jayden's Mom)
teje222@yahoo.com
405-9669
I would love to provide a meal when needed. Weekends are the easiest time for me to get to Greeley.
Praise God for His healing power! We are thankful for the wonderful news coming regarding Christy, McKenna and Karen!
Lindsay Reeser
lindsay.reeser@3tsystems.com
(970)310-3585
Hi guys,
We would love to bring meals on the weekend or freezer meals that can be used any time. Just let me know what you could use the most. We continue to pray for a speedy recovery for everyone. We love you!
The Hickels
dhickel@juno.com
720-394-8486
I aslo said this in "regarding our need" I would be happy to provide a meal once a month. Your family is in our prayers at all times.
With Love,
Denise Finning (Gavin's Mom)
dfinning@warpdriveonline.com
970-660-4065(H) 970-405-7945(C)
Hey - I would like to help by providing a meal on Fridays every other week. Also, when I can, I would like to help with house cleaning or companionship.
Also, I can understand medical jargon and communicate well with doctors, read and understand medical records, so if that can help in any way, let me know (I'm a veterinarian). Love you guys and praying for you DAILY.
Email me at
woo10s@comcast.net
or call 970-371-1899
Sarah Wooten
Post a Comment