First - please scroll down and read Dustin's update about Mac! And the last several entries as we have many needs arrising and now all of you who have so graciously offered to help have opportunities to do that.
Just wanted to clarify that when we post a need - it would be helpful if you could respond to that post with a comment and include your name and e-mail address. We will get back to you if it is an immediate need and let you know you have that "job". We will also try to post an update on the original post stating that the need was met. In other words I imagine because they have such a HUGE, wonderful, supportive group of people waiting to help...we will probably have lots of responses. So, if it was a need that was immediate - look for an update on the blog to see that need was met. Hope that makes sense. :)
If it is an on-going need we'll give the post some time to gather responses. Then we'll put together a schedule. We'll get back to you at some point, though it may not be right away. Watch your inbox for a note from one of us (Lori - hisfam@hotmail.com or Lisa - wellspringmom@msn.com)
And if anyone has thoughts about other ways you feel like God has laid on your hearts to minister to the family - let us know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am happy to bring a meal once a month. Any of the evenings are good.
This may be premature, but I would be happy to check out some books or books on CD at the library for Christie when she is ready.
Our family has been praying for you!
Sharon Miller (Hunter's mom)
redtimesthree@comcast.net
I am also happy to bring a meal once a month...Could I bring something on a Sunday, as I live an hour away and work until 5:30 and later every evening? I would also love to come and do laundry, clean, etc, take the kids to the park, grocery shop, etc. I could do this during the week so long as I could be home by 3:30/4pm in time to go to work.
I miss you my friends
Lisa Padgett
970 867 5380
Lisloleese@yahoo.com
Christy & Dustin
I hope it goes without saying that Nathaniel is welcome at our house anytime. We love to have him here. Just give us a call and send him on down the way.....
Love You
Da Rahn
Brian the boys and I would be happy to bring a meal once a month. We are also able to do yard work. We all like outside better. I would be happy to take the kids to the park, grocery shop etc. We are so happy you are doing better and continue to pray for everyone involved. I am available anytime.
Brian and Michele Reynolds(Luke's Parents)
rbrian36@msn.com
I would love to do some cleaning. If the house needs a once over before Christy gets home, please call me early in the morning, (Friday), I have time to do that. I can clean out the fridge, if someone else can stock it. I also can/would like to clean on a regular basis. Let me know.
Our family is praying for your family. A quick work, healing and strength. God is so faithful and good. We are praising Him for your recoveries.
Kristen Mettlen
515-6162
nelttemnetsirk@aol.com
I am available during the day, while our kids are at DCA. I would be happy to clean, shop or whatever the need. Please don't hesitate to ask. Please give McKenna our love.
Char and Jimmy (James) Fargo
970-396-9916
jcfccf@comcast.net
Marc, the boys, and I would be happy to bring a meal once a month also. I am also available on Saturdays, I can take the kids to the park or whatever you need. We are so glad that you are all doing so well. Gavin misses seeing McKenna at school. You are always in our prayers and we look forward to the day when everyone is home. Let us know if you need anything at all.
Denise and Marc Finning (Gavin F's parents)
dfinning@warpdriveonline.com
970-660-4065(h) 970-405-7945(c)
Post a Comment