Thursday, April 17, 2008

Need: a few groceries

UPDATE: This job has been taken for this week as well! THANK-YOU!

We need someone who is willing to check Dustin & Christy's fridge and clean out any spoiled food. Then restock their fridge and pantry with a few basics for Christy to munch on and simple healthy breakfast/lunch items that she (and Dustin or her care taker that day) can pop in the microwave or eat straight out of the fridge. We should wait to bring food in until we know FOR SURE that she IS coming home tomorrow, so the food is fresh. :) We will post in the morning as soon as we have definite confirmation.

If you are interested in doing any shopping for the family in the coming weeks/months - leave a comment on to this post with your name and e-mail address.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be glad to do some grocery shopping though a little more detail would help me a lot. I'm not imaginative and I'd like for them to find their favorite things to munch on. Just let me know when I could get in to clean out the fridge (if that is still needed) and drop off the new stuff.

Laurie Stoll
lastoll1@msn.com
970-351-0798

Anonymous said...

I can help with this. Let me know for sure.

Heather Lindeen
hlindeen@netzero.net
397-9436