Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mac

Mac was not ready to be off the breathing tube. She was working WAY too hard. The tube is back in. Please pray that her lungs continue to heal and that she can have this totally out over the next couple of days so she can be off to rehab. Please pray for me since the past two hours were very stressful. I am going to switch with my mom for a couple of days and go to Greeley to be with the rest of my family. Continue to pray for everyone involved here. God is doing a mighty work and we are still confident that God will continue the good word that he started and that HE alone will see it through to completion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin, Let your faith be strong as a rock. God is doing an incredible work in your family, but all things will be completed in his time. Please let me know when I could come down with you to visit Mac.

Christy, I can watch our kids mondays. So anything you need, or if you just need Lara for company, please don't hesitate to call on us.
love, Phil and Lara
970-371-7497

P.S. You guys have always been close to our hearts, and we will do anything for you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Heavenly Father:

Hold this family in your arms. Wrap your arms around Karen and McKenna, surround them with your presence so that they encounter your love when they can not be physically loved by us. Holy Spirit, fill Dustin with supernatural strength and wisdom, flood Christy's heart with your grace and peace. I have a vision of them clinging to Your robes as a child clings to the leg of a parent. Give them rest, and let them hear Your voice. I ask for physical miracles in McKenna and Karen's healing, supernatural changes that will speak to Your power and will change the lives of everyone involved in their care. In all of this, I claim that You are GOOD, and Your plans for us are good. When we can not see or understand Your purposes, give us Your spiritual vision to see this from a perspective of eternity.

Amen

Love you guys - Sarah Wooten

I will praise you in this storm, and I will lift my hands, for You are who You are, no matter where I am. And every tear I've cried - You hold in Your hands. You've never left my side, and though my heart is torn - I will praise you in this storm.

Castings Crowns