Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hi All

Hi All,
It's Christy here. Well, I'm up and off oxygen, however a little groggy. I'm going home tomorrow, a decision I'm nervous about, but also excited. As long as I can be reasurred that I won't have the responsibilities of home, even though I'm going there. Thank you all for you prayers. We continue to covet them for my mobility and mental state and as well as Mac and my mom to be off the ventilators amd getting around. You all mean the world to me and I wouldn't be where I am without you. Love you all,
Christy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy,
I will be out of town until Sunday. Looking forward to having you back with us in the neighborhood by the time I return from Nodak. It's been so lonely here on B St.

We want to help with cleaning but would hire it out, using the same company I use here at my house. Would you be comfortable with that? If so I would like to get them set up but don't know which day would be best for you.

I miss you so much, Trey is missing you much too...... (although you are known as Nathaniel's mommy. ha ha)

We are using McKenna's piano lesson time as prayer time for Mckenna. The boys and I gather and pray for her, and they ask for updates each day after school. She is in our thoughts all of the time as are you and the rest of your family.

Well, will hopefully see you soon.

Love, Lebahns
970-290-1833
5211 West B ST
threelebahnboys@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Christy - It's so good to hear from you! You're amazing! It's wonderful that you will be able to go home! If you are ever craving a latte, call me and I'll bring you one! :)

I would like to do a monthly meal. I can also do grocery store runs or any other miscellaneous errands that come up. My work schedule varies week to week, so just schedule me somewhere and I'll go from there.

Praise God that McKenna is doing so well!

I will see you soon,

Christie Croatt
ecroatt@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Christy, I start every morning lifting you up in prayer, and what a blessing to come to the computer afterward and see your post! I feel like it's one step further to hearing your voice! (I have tears in my eyes just typing that) It is so amazing to see the healing miracles the Lord is performing for you, Mac, and your mom. WE LOVE YOU!!!!
~Tonya

Dustin said...

Christy,

It did my heart good to see you responding in this way. You are a wonderful and amazing woman. You are going to do great at the house in recovery. You have so many people that love you and to take care of you. Do not worry that you will be alone casue it will never be the case. You are dearly loved.

Dustin

Anonymous said...

Dear Christy,
Your strength blows us away!! You have been in our thoughts constantly since the accident. We have prayed for you all so much. I check the blog several times a day and what as fantastic suprise to see you on it this morning!!!
There are so many of us that can't wait to help you and your family.
You are loved by so many. Cindy Miller