Friday, April 25, 2008

New Day

Mac had a good night. Her favorite nurse is here for the weekend so it should be a good weekend for her. The nurse already cleaned her up, put new workout clothes on, and lotioned her up. She said that when Mac gets in the chair this afternoon that she will do her hair and nails again. There seems to be a different feeling in the room. A couple of times I looked at McKenna and I could swear that she was smiling. I am playing mac's favorite song mix from her iPod, which is very uplifting and rockin'. Keep praying that her rehab goes well and all her faculties come back quickly.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Dear McKenna,
I hope you get well soon. I miss you. I have been praying for you.
From Austin D.

**Austin has really been missing McKenna. You are in our hearts and prayers daily.
Trina